Tuesday, November 16, 2010

and I can't become Color Blind...

One Kanwal says to me- how could you find happiness in that "green" color? that's color of death! color of those terrible moments! moments.. that left you traumatized! traumas.. that can never be healed.. Never!
right at the same moment, other Kanwal says to me- oh don't be so pessimistic dear! yeah it's color of death! but.. how can you forget that it's also the color of that last happiness with him! that last Eid with him! so you can also find color of positivity in it! if u only want to think like that.. keeping in mind ALLAH's grace on you after that death..

First Kanwal bursts out when she hears to the word "last".. nothing more seems to matter more than that..

After pondering upon all of these perplexities.. Kanwal who was listening to these two girls.. says.. both of you are right! I can never be able to listen to only one of you! so.. here I am.. mixture of you both! I neither deny ALLAH's grace nor that deficiency.. I cannot let anyone of you cancel other one's color as it will leave me COLOR BLIND...

1 comment:

  1. Tau baat sunain behen ye aakhri waali baat araam se b kahi ja sakti thi..ye caps mai likh ker thooknay ka effect daalna zaruri tha??

    ReplyDelete